Our range of Non Toxic Rainbow Dust colours are bright and vibrant so you can create some gorgeous, fun and eye-catching treats! They are highly reflective and shiny to catch the eye of everybody in the room at a party. For example, a blue colour would sparkle with stunning blue highlights.The Non-Toxic Rainbow Dust comes in a 17g pot.Decorators Glitter is classed as NON TOXIC and therefore is not harmful if consumed. However please note, this product cannot be classed as edible, as edible means the product is digestible and classed as a food.As this product does not break down when eaten, (it it is not digested by the body) it is therefore labelled as “Non-Toxic”
If concerned, Non toxic glitters can be used on decorations that can be removed prior to eating.