Simplicity of operation and augmented performance are the key features defining Waldorf?s range of electric and gas cooktops.
Gas cooktops feature heavy-duty, vitreous enamel pot stands with extended finger supports that allow pots and pans to slide easily from one burner to another,
while their advanced open burners generate an impressive 28MJ of heat. The electric versions offer a choice of heavy-duty, 2.4kW radiant elements,
or 2kW solid plates.
Both versions of cooktop provide flexibility in terms of the type of cooktop surface that can be used. Hot top simmer plates can be incorporated into the
gas cooktop, while both gas and electric can accommodate 300, 600 or 900mm griddle plates.
- Cooktop with 900mm griddle on leg stand
- 3 x 20MJ/hr griddle burners
- Heavy-duty stainless steel finish
- Flame failure protection on all burners
- Removable heavy-duty cast iron burners and vitreous enamel pot stands
- Heavy-duty reinforced control knobs
- Adjustable feet and 2 additional rollers
- Easy clean, installation and service
|Dimensions:||W: 900mm D: 805mm H: 1130mm|