Brema’s TM Series TM250A Pebble Ice Maker produces 240 kg per day of unique multipurpose ice pebbles with several matching ice storage bins available.
Whether its blended up in a morning smoothie, served to chill champagne during lunchtime, or paired with a cocktail through to the early hours of the
morning, pebble ice is truly the chameleon of the catering world.
- 240kg per day ice production with multiple ice storage bins available to suit
- Electromechanical operation that does not use Printed Circuit Boards
- Hospital grade stainless steel exterior and interior that never rusts or corrodes
- Air cooling system is rated at 21?C ambient and 15?C water
- Unique design that couples auger and ice extruder components
- Comes with its own water filter & pressure limiting valve, saving you over $300
- 21?C ambient and 15?C water ratings give an accurate production average for the Australian climate
- Unique design relies on extremely low running costs both in water and electricity
- A mix of granular and cube ice, pebble ice can be used for drink service or food presentation
- Easily blended ice meaning quicker drinks service and less energy expenditure
|Production:||240kg / 24hrs|
|Power:||1050W / 240v 16A|
|Dimensions:||640 x 470 x 700mm|